August 5, 2015

Re:This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration now

Good Day Dear Sir/Madam,
 
 
This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone,I request that it remain and be treated as such only.
Please bear with me for now,I am the Director & Purchasing Manager of a Pharmaceutical Company AstraZeneca UK England
 
I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us,Although this may be hard for you
to believe,
 
I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in which I have made contact with you. My name is Mrs.Jayden Isabella Olivia, The
Director & Purchasing Manager at the AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical Company (Main Branch) in UK England,and I am getting in touch with you regarding a business deal
If you are interested, reply back urgently to my email: (E-mail: jaydenisabellaolivia@astrazeneca.sz.cx )
 
Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Jayden Isabella Olivia
AstraZeneca UK England
 

No comments:

Post a Comment