April 18, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in
which I have made contact with you. My name is Dr. (Smt) Deepali Pant Joshi, The
financial controller at THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (Main Branch) in Mumbai,
INDIA, and I am getting in touch with you regarding a business deal
worth $245,000,000.00 in my control which will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement. Reply me immediately if interested!
 
 
VIA: dr.smt_deepali_pantjoshi@india.com
     dr_smt_deepali_pantj@myway.com
    dr.smt_deepalipantjoshi@rediffmail.com
    Drsmtdeepalipa@aol.com
  dr.smt.deepali.pantjoshi@gmail.com
 
Yours Sincerely,
Dr. (Smt) Deepali Pant Joshi
Executive Director
 
 
 
Dr. (Smt) Deepali Pant Joshi
Executive Director,
Reserve Bank of India
Central Office Building
17th Floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road
Mumbai-400 001.
Tel: 2263069900
Fax: 2265961000

No comments:

Post a Comment